Name:
Location: Manila, NCR, Philippines

Tip lang po sa mga nagbabasa ng story ko. Click on the chapters before for the other chapters to appear. Like when you can't see Chapter 1...click on the chapters before it until you get to chapter 1...Hindi ko kasi kayang ayusin eh...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Chapter 22: A Much More Evil Plot

"Hey Raffy, who do you think will be the next one to have powers?"

"I have no idea, how about you ask Pinggoy, maybe he has some idea."

"Thanks anyways. Hey Pinggoy, who do you think will be next?"

"Next what, Francis?"

"The next one among us to have powers."

"I don't know. But I think the next guardian to be revealed will be the Lightning Guardian."

"What made you say that?"

"Well, if I remember it right, the first statue that surrounded the temple is a tree."

"So what if it's a tree?"

"Will you let me finish. Well, next to the statue of the tree is a statue of a volcano."

"What's the big deal with those statues?"

"Will you just listen and don't interrupt?"

"Okay...well, go on."

"Apparently, the guardians that will be revealed are ordered according to the statues that surrounded the temple. The tree means the Earth Guardian who is Joed. The volcano is the Fire Guardian who we know is Raffy. Therefore, the next guardian to be revealed has something to do with lightning because the statue next to the volcano is a crossed bolt."

"I think the guardian will be you Pinggoy."

"What made you say that?"

"Because you have a 'shocking personality'. Hahaha."

"Well, I guess that makes sense."

Francis and Pinggoy laughed about Pinggoy being the next guardian. They have no idea how right they are.

As night draws near, the gang finally reached the inn. Their boss, who probably is working 24/7, is waiting for them at the lobby.

"Welcome back to the inn. So, are you lot ready to work again?"

"Yes, sir."

"Very well then. There are tables in the bar waiting to be cleaned...

"Oh, Paolo and I will do that."

"Hey, why me Pinggoy?"

"Because I wanted you to. Now, come on."

...there are rooms upstairs that need to be fixed...

"Joed and I will handle that."

"And what makes you think that I will be fixing beds Ramch?"

"Because there can be women's lingerie lying around the room."

"Well then, let's go!"

...there are luggages that need to be brought up to their respective rooms...

"We can handle that can't we Jessie?"

"Sure thing, bet I can carry more luggage that you, Addison."

"How much?"

"You first."

...and there are bathrooms to be cleaned."

Francis and Raffy looked around but the personnel left were them two.

"This reeks. How come we have to clean the toilet?"

"It's because, Raffy, we are the only ones left to clean it."

"Eew...I'm really going to hate this. We better get started so we can finish early."

The berks started their jobs not knowing that Quirella is planning another attack that will surely leave a mark on the group.

"Welcome to my domain, Somnus."

"I'm honored to be here my queen."

"Do you know why you are here?"

"No my queen."

"Well, I want you to help me fix this problem I have with the guardians."

"What is that? You know that no one has ever defeated the guardians, yet alone one guardian."

"Don't worry Somnus; they are nothing but children who have powers. They do not even know the true power of the guardians. Trust me; I'll guide you in what you should do."

"Don't bother my queen. I can do it by myself."

"That's what I like about you Somnus, you are always so sure of yourself. All right, do it any way you like, just make sure you destroy those brats."

"Yes my queen. Just leave it all to me."